Sunday, January 17, 2010

Numbers- Guess Which is Who's

1st meeting of the "Like Being Fat Is Not Public" club. We jotted down some numbers. And it is not just me and my irrational thinking. Amy confirmed that my scales are broken. So Nancy went and got her scales. Which provides a consistent number, not one we can alter, and has the FABULOUS option of body fat percentage. That can go away.

So without further adieu, I present the numbers...in no particular order. I'm sure we all can guess what these are, where the tape measure landed on our bodies, and the work we need to do

14 5/8" , 14", 50 1/4", 27", 26 3/16", 225 1/2lbs, and  52% (Thanks Nancy.)
15 1/4", 15", 48", 25", 25 1/2", 230lbs, and 49%.

And let's have a reality check. You can have your photos the kindest angle (FB, Myspace,) or the real photo showing how you look when people really see you. It's not like we all walk around with our chins out, our heads tilted, and our cheeks sucked in.







1 comment:

  1. You guys are so creative! At work us girls find it helpful to post our weights on a daily chart, it makes it public and by participating we are allowing permission to be harrased by one another. Just remember to read the back of every package BEFORE you eat it and select your item as a choice from what info is listed. It makes me feel as though I can skip one thing to allow for the other I desire more. Best wishes, I'll keep watching with you! GENEVIEVE

    ReplyDelete